Felix Ballesteros Leiva
418 656-2131, poste 409108
Regular member of ESEI
Felix Ballesteros Leiva is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Management in the Faculty of Business Administration at Université Laval. He holds a doctorate in management sciences from the Université de Rennes 1 and a postdoctorate from the HEC Montréal. His research interests focus on two streams that involve the impact of work-family balance in the context of international mobility (expatriates). He is also interested in the management of diversity in the study of the management of experienced workers by analyzing retirement pathways and transfer of knowledge. Another of his research interests is the integration of immigrant workers into the labour market, focusing on the study of overqualification and aspects of socialization in the workplace.
- Dufour, M-È., Saba, T., & Ballesteros Leiva, F. (2021). Planned retirement age: do attachment to work and expectations relating to workplace adjustments matter?. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 40(7), 892-906. DOI : 10.1108/EDI-09-2020-0281
- St-Onge, S., Beauchamp-Legault, M-È., Ballesteros Leiva, F., Haines, V., & Saba, T. (2021). Exploring the Black Box of Managing Total Rewards for Older Professionals in the Canadian Financial Services Sector. Canadian Journal on Aging / La Revue canadienne du vieillissement. DOI : 10.1017/S0714980821000362
- St-Onge, S., Haines Iii, V. Y., Ballesteros Leiva, F., & Poilpot-Rocaboy, G. (2021). Core self-evaluations, social support and life-domain conflicts. Personnel Review, 50(4), 1112-1127. DOI : 10.1108/PR-03-2020-0146
- Ballesteros Leiva, F., Poilpot-Rocaboy, G., & St-Onge, S. (2018). Social Support and Life-Domain Interactions among Assigned and Self-Initiated Expatriates. European Management Review, 15(3), 293-313.
- Ballesteros Leiva, F., Poilpot-Rocaboy, G., & St-Onge, S. (2017). The relationship between life-domain interactions and the well-being of internationally mobile employees. Personnel Review, 46(2), 237-254.
- Ballesteros Leiva, F., Poilpot-Rocaboy, G., & St-Onge, S. (2016). Les relations entre les perceptions des conflits et des enrichissements travail-famille sur le bien-être. Revue de Gestion des Ressources Humaines, 100, 5-20.
- Ballesteros Leiva, F., Poilpot-Rocaboy, G., & St-Onge, S. (2016). Relationships between work-family interactions and well-being : a comparison between men and women. Revue @GRH, 19(2), 65-96.
- Management of immigrant workers